The event is on Tuesday, April 29, from 7:30 – 10 a.m. at the Holiday Inn Express Surprise, 16540 N. Bullard Ave.
“Clearly, businesses suffer when consumer trust is low,” said Ab Jackson, the chamber’s president and CEO. “That’s why we’re excited to bring back Tom to share his marketing tips and lead-generating strategies for establishing trust with consumers.”
Sponsored by New York Flavor, key topics covered in Trush’s workshop include:
• How to make your marketing reach more prospects without spending additional money.
• Ways to identify where you can benefit from weaknesses in your competitors’
• Proven strategies for dissolving price resistance.
• How to market in a way that causes prospects to sell themselves on your products/services.
• Which media offer the quickest and easiest opportunities for establishing credibility with new audiences.
• The easiest way to make your competition virtually disappear – even if they have “brilliant”
• And much more, including effective ways to use social media.
Trush helps entrepreneurs and executives understand how changing your perspective on prospects can position you as an industry authority, deliver higher returns on your marketing investments and allow you to reach larger audiences with less effort.
He is the author of “The ‘You’ Effect: How to Transform Ego-Based Marketing Into Captivating Messages That Create Customers” and “The Reluctant Writer’s Guide to Creating Powerful Marketing Materials: 61 Easy Ideas to Attract Prospects and Get More Customers.” His third book, “Escape the Expected: The Secret Psychology of Selling to Today’s Skeptical Consumers,” is due out this summer.
Tickets for the April 29 workshop are $30 each or $40 for two. A full breakfast is included.
To register, visit www.surpriseregionalchamber.com or call 623-218-8202
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype