The report provides an overview of the therapies for Multiple Myeloma (Newly diagnosed - NDMM and relapsed/ refractory - RRMM), unmet need, and limitations of the current standard of care (SoC) for relapsed and refractory MM pts. The report highlights the competition and commercial opportunity in pursuing this therapy area – Comprehensive list of the early and late stage drugs in the clinic, their MoA and the companies developing them.
Detailed financial and competitive analysis of the companies leading in this field for this indication – Celgene, Amgen (post-acquisition of Onyx pharma), and MorphoSys are available within this full report. Key M&A activities that have taken place in this area in the last 5 years and a list of products in early /late-stages of development available for in-licensing are highlighted in the report. This report is built using primary and secondary research data and in-house proprietary database.
Reasons to buy the report
Useful for investors, Scientists, Business development managers of Pharma companies with focus in oncology to address the following-
• What are the opportunities or new approaches to be deployed in the R&D of the company?
• List of validated and new targets
• In-licensing opportunities – Is the way to go forward and be in the race?
• Commercial opportunity and companies’ valuation.
KEY POINTS DISCUSSED IN THE REPORT
• Overview of the Disease and Unmet need
• Drugs in the pipeline: NDMM & RRMM – Mechanism of Action (MoA) and Clinical Stage of development
Comparative Clinical data of Late-stage Pipeline in RRMM and NDDM
Ongoing Clinical trial Details of Key Drugs in Pipeline
• Key milestones
• MPA view on the Future of the drugs in the late-stage pipeline
Launch Timeline and Commercial Opportunity of Late-stage pipeline
M&A and Licensing deals in the last 5 years
In-licensing and/or M&A Opportunity
• Detailed Company analysis includes Clinical data of drugs, Milestones, and Valuation – Amgen (AMGN), Celgene (CELG), and MorphoSys (MOR)
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
About Author Bio: I am working with a market research company which provides market research reports , company profiles, custom research, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, online databases and the report on "Treating Refractory Hematological Malignancies - Multiple Myeloma (MM): New Treatment Options Driving In-Licensing and M&A" etc. Through our industry analysis you can identify opportunities, analyze the requirements of the customers and study the competition sector wise.