Peptides 2014 event is already attracting industry thought leaders from across Europe to include:
· Nuno Madeira do O, Medimmune, talking “PHYSICAL AND CONFORMATIONAL STABILITY: UNDERSTANDING, CHARACTERISING AND FORMULATING PEPTIDES”
· Joel Richard, IPSEN S.A.S, discussing “MANUFACTURABILITY - UNDERSTANDING THE CRITERIA TO FORM A PEPTIDE SEQUENCE”
· Christian Luber, Novo Nordisk covering“ACCURATE QUANTITATION OF PROTEOTYPIC PEPTIDES”
· Ved Srivastava, GSK reviewing “PEPTIDE ENGINEERING FOR THE OPTIMISATION OF DRUG LIKE PROPERTIES”
A few more of the 15 great speakers attending:
· Thomas Vorherr, Director Peptide Discovery, Novartis Pharma AG
· David Price, Senior Director, Pfizer
· Vincenzo Abbate,Research Associate, Kings College London
· Dinesh V. Patel, President and CEO, Protagonist Therapeutics Inc.
· Annette Friebe, Head, Late Discovery, Nexigen GmbH
· Christophe Bonny, CSO, Bicycle Therapeutics
· Doug Treco,President and CEO, Ra Pharmaceuitcals
Plus exclusive half-day workshop - Wednesday 2nd July 2014: Extending the half-life of Peptides
Covering the key advantages of peptide conjugation vs SR formulations for half-life
extension, this workshop will encourage open discussion and cover essential issues to include PK Assessment of Peptides, comparing the PK Profile of various systems and much more.
early-bird places can be booked via Fateja Begum: +44(0)
Notes to editor
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event, please contact Alia Malick on +44(0) 20 7827 6168.
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-
We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris and Singapore and to date have welcomed over 200,000 participants from 80 countries.
More information can be found at www.smi-online.co.uk
Follow @SMIpharm today to get the latest pharma event updates on twitter