Spring visitors have many lodging discounts to take advantage of in the Lakes Region this April, including the “travel now” package at Mill Falls at the Lake for a 1-night stay with discounts at their spa, stores and dining. The Inn at Smith Cove & Home Vacation Rentals is offering a great discount off of seasonal rentals until May 1st – perfect for those who are looking to get in some last minute skiing, snowmobiling and ice fishing all while staying at a lakefront accommodation.
Here are a few of the highly anticipated events going on in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire this April:
- Luau By The Lake at Church Landing in Meredith, NH is presented by T-BONES & Cactus Jack’s on April 4th at 6:30pm. Join the Lakes Region Tourism Association’
- Ballroom With a Twist at the Capitol Center for the Arts in Concord, NH. Join the finalists from “So You Think You Can Dance” on April 8th for a night of entertainment, stunning costumes, music and an overall one of a kind performance!
- Hiking The John Muir Trail, Speaker Series hosted by the Squam Lakes Association in Holderness, NH on April 10th at 7pm. Listen to a firsthand account of what it is to hike the John Muir Trail in California from a local hiker. All are welcome.
- Chakra Yoga Series at Sacred Waters Yoga on April 12th at 10am. Balance your energy during this 3 hour workshop through yoga and the dynamics of chakra.
- New Hampshire Fiddle Ensemble at The Franklin Opera House will perform on April 13th at 2pm. Enjoy fun fiddle music in various traditions including irish, old-time, cajun and swing.
- Earth Day Forest Exploration at the Squam Lakes Natural Science Center on April 22nd at 7pm. Join an evening guided walk along a forest trail exploring the nature that New Hampshire has to offer.
- Psychic Fair Weekend at the Indian Head Resort on April 25th – April 27th.
These are only some of the events worth visiting in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire during April. For more Lakes Region events, visit the event calendar or LakesRegion.org.
The Lakes Region Tourism Association is the official tourism board of the region, representing close to 100 communities, 273 lakes and ponds, and more than 400 businesses in central New Hampshire, including area attractions, restaurants, retail establishments and accommodations. For more information or visitors’ guides, visit LakesRegion.org, facebook.com/