In the district two competition, Neo-Pangea’s work was judged against high-profile projects from large, prestigious agencies in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, and the District of Columbia. Earlier this year, the studio won six gold Addys and the coveted “Best of Show” award for Arts & Sciences Advertising at the local competition level.
Neo-Pangea’s 2014 Addy Award-winning projects at the district level were:
- American Blackout, interactive, for National Geographic Channel: gold
- Keystone Vintage Lumber, website, for Keystone Vintage Lumber: gold
- Soldier of Steel, microsite and game, with LM&O Advertising:
- Rise of the Robots, interactive, for Smithsonian Channel: silver
- Doomsday Castle Defender, game, for National Geographic Channel: silver
To learn more about these and other Neo-Pangea projects, visit www.neo-pangea.com/
Neo-Pangea is a digital boutique that grows beautiful ideas into captivating experiences. Working with Fortune 100 brands, exclusive destinations, international non-profits, leading industry trendsetters, and local start-ups, Neo-Pangea helps all manner of clients turn their creative visions into reality. From apps and websites to promotional spots and print materials, Neo-Pangea continually strives to craft unique advertising solutions imbued with charm, substance, and grace. Learn more at www.neo-pangea.com.