Customer satisfaction has always been a priority for banks and payment companies. With the advancement of technology, rising competition and changing consumer preferences, it has become even more important to have effective customer service and relationship management (CRM) to retain existing customers as well as acquire new ones.
Companies have adopted a number of best practices, including strengthening existing CRM platforms and installing new ones, managing contact center operations effectively, offering customized products and pricing at an individual level, and using online and social networking platforms to address customers’ complaints.
Banks and payment companies have adopted CRM applications to improve customer services and provide suitable products, indicating a positive outlook for successfully understanding customers. Companies in the Americas and Europe were early adopters of CRM applications, and are using them as a platform to develop new products.
The report discusses in detail the best practices adopted by banks and other card issuers for effective customer service and relationship management.
- It provides insights into key drivers that have changed the dynamics of the cards and payments industry, as banks and other payment companies are now increasingly focusing on providing improved services and building long-term relationships with customers.
- It captures insights into emerging operations, technology and regulatory trends with regard to customer service and relationship management in the global cards and payments industry.
- Provides case examples to highlight strategies and actions taken by banks and card issuers when implementing customer service and relationship management strategies.
- This report provides insights into best practices adopted by banks and payment companies to ensure optimal customer service in the cards and payments industry.
- This report discusses the key elements that are vital in helping banks and payment companies build strong relationships with customers, including the integration of CRM applications into IT systems, effective contact center management, multi-channel consumer banking, segmenting customers, and offering customized products and pricing.
- The report discusses case studies to illustrate how the adoption of best practices has enabled companies to strengthen their relationships with customers.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an insight into strategies adopted and actions taken by banks and card issuers in various parts of the world to build long-term relationships with customers.
- Gain an understanding on key factors that drive the banks and payment companies across the world to utilize CRM practices.
- Gain insights into best practices adopted by banks and payment companies while implementing customer service and relationship management strategies, with case examples.
- To offer a consistent banking experience and customer service, banks and payment companies must ensure that they establish adequate customer service channels in both banked and unbanked areas to interact with customers and provide assistance in conducting banking transactions.
- To improve the banking experience and provide customers with appropriate products, banks and other payment companies are integrating CRM applications into their IT systems. An effective CRM system enables organizations to understand customer requirements, and manage and address issues and queries efficiently.
- Social CRM is an initiative adopted by various organizations and financial institutions to help understand customers and provide appropriate solutions. Banks and payment companies set up accounts and profiles on social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to address customers’ issues, complaints and feedback.
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/
Contact at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
About Author Bio: I am working with a market research company which provides market research reports , company profiles, custom research, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, online databases and the report on "Insight Report: Best Practice - Ensuring Optimal Customer Service and Relationship Management" etc. Through our industry analysis you can identify opportunities, analyze the requirements of the customers and study the competition sector wise.