Bill Burns, fleet operations manager for the City of Columbus, Ohio, will serve as the 2014-2015 GTA President. Burns accepted this responsibility from Immediate Past President Joe Dalum, president, Odyne Systems, LLC (Waukesha, WI).
“I look forward to leading the GTA and helping to implement drive and duty cycle analysis as a key player in our collective efficiency efforts,” said Burns. “As a fleet manager myself, I see the importance of these tools and information, not just to help in the manufacturing and upfitting of green trucks, but to provide a better roadmap for the trucks that are already on the road.”
Also elected for officer positions on the GTA Board are Board Vice President Robert Stevens, vice president of strategy for ROUSH CleanTech (Livonia, MI) and Board Treasurer Shawn Brougham, director of marketing and product engineering for Altec Industries (St. Joseph, MO). Each was elected to a one-year term.
Serving alongside the GTA officers are:
· David Bryant, Manager, Vocational Sales, Freightliner Trucks (Fort Mill, SC)
· John M. Davis, Chief Program Officer, Commercial Vehicles, Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI)
· Amy Dobrikova, Vice President, Sales and Business Development, Echo Automotive (Anderson, IN)
The GTA is driven to continue the progression of alternative fuels and sustainable technologies through:
· Showcasing green trucks and technology developments
· Serving as the resource for legislative, regulatory and funding initiatives relevant to green truck development
· Supplying market data and technical resources relevant to green truck development
· Sharing timely news on green truck products and initiatives
ABOUT THE GTA The Green Truck Association (http://www.greentruckassociation.com/
ABOUT THE NTEA
Established in 1964, NTEA (http://www.ntea.com/