Learn more about the virtual training here: http://athletesinmind.com/
“One of the costly mistakes coaches make is focusing 90% of their training program on strength, endurance and power,” Fogelman said. “The reality is that overlooking mental game skills creates a gap in the training program. Coaches need to include mental game conditioning if they’re seeking a competitive advantage. And I teach coaches the specific mental game strategies for a comprehensive training program”
During the “Coaching to Win Virtual Training,” Fogelman shares:
· How to figure out exactly what motivates athletes to achieve quick performance gains.
· 3 essential keys to inspire athletes through plateaus and losses.
· The #1 mistake coaches make that causes athletes to stay within their comfort zone – and weakens your influence.
· Simple, powerful moves that inspire athletes to break through limiting thoughts and obstacles
· The single, most important mindset shift that removes performance blocks.
· And so much more.
Loren Fogelman, is author of The Winning Point, an Amazon top 10 best seller in the sports psychology category, is recognized as a high performance consultant by the LA Times, has clients across the globe and she’s teaching coaches the mental game strategies for a winning season.
“Coaches of all levels, from juniors to pros, achieve better results with mental game skills. Motivating athletes through challenging moments is something each coach will eventually face,” claims Fogelman, “join me for this training so you can discover what’s possible when you train the mental game.”
There’s more information about this virtual training here: http://athletesinmind.com/
Loren Fogelman helps athletes reach new personal best records. She is a results-oriented sports psychology expert who speaks throughout the country for associations, conferences, organizations and teams seeking the 7 essential steps to high performance.
For more information about high performance strategies, or to schedule a speaking engagement with Loren Fogelman and Expert Sports Performance, visit http://expertsportsperformance.com or call 541-732-4991.