"This program was designed for enthusiastic business owners and solopreneurs who are frustrated with their marketing efforts," explained Ms. Jason. "They may have invested a lot in getting a web site designed, but their content is not provoking prospects to respond. Often, it's because they're making one - or all of 5 - of the copywriting mistakes we'll discuss on this call."
During this free online webinar, Ms. Jason will explore how to:
* Evoke your prospects' interest in a way that tempts them to respond.
* Knock your prospects' socks off so they say "yes, I need what you have to offer."
* Differentiate why a headline works for converting one prospect, but not another.
* Eliminate writing mistakes that repel people away from your Web site. Get them to resonate & respond.
* Use one word that "tips readers over the edge" when it comes to motivating them to taking action.
Those interested in attending this complimentary webinar, may register online at: http://writedirection.com/
About Debra Jason
Debra Jason is a professional copywriter, speaker/trainer and multi-faceted marketing consultant. Celebrating 25 years in business, she is a Past President of the Rocky Mountain Direct Marketing Association (RMDMA) and a recipient of their Creative Person of the Year award. She empowers solopreneurs and creative business owners with tools to gain exposure for their businesses and attract more clients. And, she educates and inspires them to communicate their marketing message in a way that captivates and converts their prospects into loyal, raving fans. To learn more about Debra visit her online at http://www.writedirection.com,
About WCN Interactive
Operated by business growth strategists, Richard and Cheri Martin, Florida-based WCN Interactive is an interactive marketing agency. With experience in blending creativity and technology to deliver effective Internet marketing solutions, they help business leaders implement social media marketing strategies designed to grow their companies. They are online at http://wcninteractive.com