During this three hour, online event, Expo Hostess, Marnie Swedberg, interviews each Bible Study book author so listeners can discover why each author wrote her book and whether or not it might be a good fit for their group.
The expo offers a fun, interactive and time-saving format for busy Bible Study leaders who are seeking great options to offer for upcoming studies. It occurs in the spring of each year so leaders have time to plan their fall curriculum.
"The Expo timing is perfect," says Michelle Klisares, Director of Women's Bible Studies, First Baptist Church of Geneva, IL. "Our team of 10 is gearing up to choose 12 studies over the next few months after which they'll be offered to over 400 women. We have looked at hundreds of studies over the years and the Bible Study Expo is very unique and extremely helpful to us!"
Klisares isn’t the only Bible Study leader who faces the daunting task of sifting through hundreds of options to find the 10 or 12 studies to offer next. There are over 400,000 churches in the U.S. alone and the beauty of the Bible Study Expo is that it is free and online, so everyone who wants to attend is able to do so.
Throughout the three-hour event, participants are invited to join live Facebook and Twitter parties, register for free book give-aways, listen to the author interviews and even tap into worship music shared by this years’ three female recording artists: Frances Drost, Dawn Yoder and Sharon Lee Beavers.
The author line-up for the 2014 Bible Study Expo includes:
- Lisa Bevere, author of Girls with Swords, WaterBrook Press
- Dr. Jackie Roese, author of Inhabit: A Study on the Holy Spirit, The Marcella Project
- Kathy Howard, author of God is My Refuge, Leafwood Publishers
- Jenifer Jernigan, author of Dive Deeper, Thomas Nelson
- Shellie Rushing Tomlinson, author of Heart Wide Open, WaterBrook Press
- Rhonda Stoppe, author of Moms Raising Sons To Be Men, Harvest House
- Jessie Seneca, author of Road Trip, Fruitbearer Publishing
- Jennie Allen, author of Restless, Thomas Nelson
- Sue Edwards, author of Ephesians, Kregel Publications
“Bible Study leaders, attendees, book authors, publicists, editors and other God-lovers find these annual expos encouraging, enlightening and empowering, in addition to being informative and helpful in book selection,” said Expo Hostess, Marnie Swedberg. “And because it is 100% free and online, and even archived for future listens, everyone can participate.”
To register for the chance to win books and CDs, and to learn more about the 2014 Bible Study Expo, visit http://www.BibleStudyExpo.com.