1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

Kent Ro launch new campaign "Save Water" on Water Day

Kent RO kickstarts Campaign “Save Water” on World Water Day Bollywood Dream Girl Hema Malini unveils the Campaign

 
PRLog - Mar. 25, 2014 - GREATER KAILASH, India -- Kent RO kickstarts Campaign “Save Water” on World Water Day

Bollywood Dream Girl Hema Malini unveils the Campaign

New Delhi:
“We already know the problem. There is an acute water shortage in the country. Most of our lakes have dried up and ground water levels are abysmally low, besides being contaminated. There is not enough water for the burgeoning population of our metropolitan cities. But there are simple and effective solutions to tackle this problem. All we need to do is to take action”, said Mr Mahesh Gupta, Chairman Kent RO Systems Limited in his opening remarks while dedicating a Rs 1 Crore ‘Save Water’ Campaign to the country.

The campaign features a heart touching melodious poetic recitation by Hema Malini and is designed especially with a mission to make people aware about water conservation.

While unveiling ‘Save Water’ Campaign Mr Mahesh Gupta, Chairman, Kent RO Systems Limited said, “The responsibilities always lie with the leaders, hence being the industry leader the onus lies with us to make people aware to save water.”

Disclosing an immediate need for such campaigns, Mr Gupta told, “Almost 90% of water we get in our homes is flushed away in the drains, so imagine how much water is being wasted every day. We don’t require large scale mechanisms to save water; each one of us can save some amount of water at our homes. The need of the hour is to make this a habit.”

“A small habit of not using running tap water while shaving or brushing teeth can alone save 2 litres water per member per day, so imagine if in Delhi 1 lakh families adopt this practice, we can save 2 lakh litres water everyday which is otherwise draining out.”

Applauding the efforts made by Kent RO Systems, Mr Pankaj Jain, IAS, Secretary Ministry of Drinking water and Sanitation stressed if every corporate house adopts a similar philosophy, we can educate people at large at a much faster pace.  He also said, the Govt. is making best efforts to educate people on the importance of saving water but it is the joint initiative of various stake holders that will make a big impact.

Sharing her thoughts, Hema Malini said, “Water is one of the nature’s most indispensable gifts to mankind. It nurtures us, so it is our collective duty to nurture back the resources.”

“Water is a subject which is always closer to my heart and more than a campaign it is a pledge for me to save water.”  “I am delighted that Kent RO has touched this subject and started this massive campaign, which will definitely help in making people aware to stop water wastage”. She added

While reading a few lines from the campaign, she said, “We have prepared a message jointly with Kent and today I wish to give this message to everyone in this universe who cares for water. These are not mere words for me, its a deep thought from within and I am sure you must have similar thoughts when it comes to saving of water.”

The basic need for survival of human being is water, ‘water is life’.  March 22nd, 2014 is celebrated as World Water Day to focus attention on the need for more solutions to manage the serious water resources that are under threat from pollution.

Most of the ill health in the country is due to lack of safe drinking water. The surprising fact is that we are provided with so much water and can only use 1% of it. The other 99% is polluted with many different substances, including organic and inorganic matter, chemicals and other contaminants which infect the body with numerous dangerous diseases like cholera, typhoid, and Lead poisoning.

Water is required for many purposes, so it is essential that it is safe and healthy. Water, therefore plays an essential role in the economic, social and cultural development of the country.

Contact
Nikita
01140623128
***@gmail.com

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@gmail.com
Source:Regional Public Relations
City/Town:Greater Kailash - Delhi - India
Industry:Business
Tags:kent ro
Shortcut:prlog.org/12300093
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share