PRLog - March 21, 2014 - CINCINNATI -- Cincinnati, OH – April 2, 2014. Are you feeling overwhelmed?
At this powerful event you'll learn:
* How to "find" time to be productive and still take care of yourself
* Actual steps that you can take right away to relieve some of your money pressures
* How to remove the struggle around generating business
* Where your "Play" time is hiding
* How to be fully supported at work and at home
Date: Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Time: 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. (Doors open for informal networking at 11:00 a.m.)
The Cincinnatian Hotel
601 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
For more information and to register go to https://events.ewomennetwork.com/
About Laura Gisborne: Laura Gisborne is a highly successful business expert with over 20 years' experience. From structuring and selling small boutique businesses to owning a multi-million dollar wine and real estate empire, Laura has owned nine businesses, her first when she was only 23 years old. In addition to maintaining her current businesses, Laura is a nationally recognized speaker and serves as a business consultant for business owners and entrepreneurs in multiple industries including real estate professionals, speakers, authors, doctors, personal trainers, and psychologists.