Electronics of Illinois if something really goes wrong, you're going to want to have a professional that you know and trust to come to the rescue. Electronics of Illinois provides computer consulting services to small based businesses through the new web portal. It's a highly competitive market with a wide variety of IT Service providers, ranging from the Independent Consultant who serves a limited, but loyal customer base, to large firms supporting hundreds of local businesses. Electronics of Illinois visit the website for featured articles and tips http://www.electronicsofillinois.com
Electronics of Illinois small businesses in need of a qualified computer consulting firm has several criteria in which to measure their potential future provider. The days are gone where you simply wait for the computer to break and then call in the computer consultant to perform the repair at an hourly rate. Electronics of Illinois without PCs, you will find it hard to stay connected and to even do the work required of you in school or in the office.
Electronics of Illinois helps businesses and individuals get the most out of your IT Maintenance budget, the best approach is to be proactive and try to prevent problems from happening in the first place. If your Computer Consulting firm is operating under the correct Managed Service Provider (MSP) business model, your ultimate support costs should be approximately the same as if you were paying for hourly, reactive support, yet your performance levels and system reliability should be much higher. Electronics of Illinois the things you should be looking for in a computer consulting firm are: www.electronicsofillinois.com
1. Network Monitoring - Electronics of Illinois By installing a small application on your server, your computer consultant should be able to monitor all of the critical components of your network, including:
*AntiVirus updates and activity
*Backup status and Drive space
*System Event Log alerts and errors
*Security status - are unauthorized users trying to enter the system
*Processor and memory utilization and possible bottlenecks
Electronics of Illinois helps you keep an eye on your own network's health status for a good way to remain informed of any issues and to keep tabs on your consultant if need be.
2. Remote Computer Support - Electronics of Illinois your computer consultant should be able to log into your systems (both the server and your user's desktops) remotely to address problems as they arise. Electronics of Illinois supports with remote connectivity, your consultant could potentially provide support even faster than an in-house Network Administrator could.
3. Service Reporting - Electronics of Illinois your computer consulting firm should be able to provide you with timely and accurate reports as to what service was performed, for who and how long did it take. These reports will allow you to identify potential problem spots on the network (areas of repeating problems) as well as assist in budgeting for future support needs. Electronics of Illinois visit the website for more detailed information:
4. Inventory Reporting - A current inventory report of all of your technology components is useful for insurance purposes, budgeting for future needs and for identifying possible weak points in your infrastructure. Electronics of Illinois agree that your data should be collected in real-time and your consulting firm should be able to provide you with up-to-the-minute reports via a web-accessible interface.
5. Location - Electronics of Illinois Not every problem can be addressed remotely. There will be times when you need your computer consultant on-site ASAP! Make sure you select a consultant who can get to you when you need him.
6. Fees - Electronics of Illinois selecting the "cheapest" consultant you can find will most likely backfire on you and wind up costing you more in the long run. A qualified, experienced computer consultant commands a respectable salary. If your consultant is charging below-market rates, it's likely because of his lack of experience or talents. If it takes him twice as long to complete a job as a qualified consultant can do, then you're likely still paying the same amount, but getting a lower quality of service (which may cause additional problems in the future.) www.electronicsofillinois.com
Electronics of Illinois many of the monitoring utilities in use today are web-based, which could allow you to monitor the network right alongside your computer consultant. Read more online tips and advice at the new web portal Electronics of Illinois www.electronicsofillinois.com