PRLog - March 19, 2014 - A stunning new show home has been unveiled at a popular new homes development and is sure to inspire prospective buyers who visit.
Miller Homes, The Meadows in Ollerton Master Bedroom
The three bedroom 'Wolsey' home, located at Miller Homes' The Meadows development at Ollerton, has been styled using a contemporary palette of grey, white and black making the most of the property's natural light and well designed spaces.
"Our three bedroom 'Wolsey' townhouse is a superb home for couples and families alike and benefits from separate living room and dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor and a stunning master bedroom with en suite facilities occupies the top floor," said Sarah Whinfrey sales manager Miller Homes Yorkshire. "Sometimes it can be difficult to visualise how a home can work for you and your family and we hope that our new show home will demonstrate how versatile our 'Wolsey' home is."
Buyers could also benefit by utilising the Government initiative 'Help to Buy' which is available on selected 'Wolsey' properties at The Meadows.
The scheme offers assistance for buyers who only have a small deposit of around 5% through the provision of a 20% equity loan from the Government for those who meet the qualifying criteria. This means that buyers only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
"Our "Wolsey' homes start from £124,995 which means that with Help to Buy you could pay from just £99,996," said Sarah. "It's a great opportunity to secure a brand new home on a popular development."
The Meadows can be found at Beacon View, Ollerton, NG22 9WE. The sales team can be contacted on 0808 250 6458 or can be visited from Thursday - Monday, 10.30am - 5.30pm. Alternatively visit www.millerhomes.co.uk for further details.
Help to Buy loans are provided by the Government's Homes & Community Agency (HCA) and are secured over your new home. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
Notes to editors:
• Miller Homes is part of The Miller Group. Since it was established in 1934, Miller Homes has built more than 100,000 homes across the UK, providing a variety of properties to meet the needs of a wide range of purchasers at all stages of the property ladder.
• Miller Homes operates in eight regions across the UK –Scotland East, Scotland West, North West, Yorkshire, North East, East Midlands, West Midlands and Southern.
• Miller Homes offers a variety of incentives, including government-backed schemes and its own schemes, to assist homebuyers in purchasing a new home.
• In 2013 Miller Homes retained its five star rating in the Home Builders Federation National New Home Customer Satisfaction Survey and the results of independent research highlighted that 97% of its own customers would recommend Miller Homes to their best friend.
• Further information is available by visiting www.millerhomes.co.uk