In modern times where risks are diversified and potential damages are expanded in scale and accelerated in velocity, risk management has become a crucial and inevitable issue for all the managers as well as top management.
While the generation called "digital natives" is becoming close to the age of managerial positions, courses for learning those skills in a way of snack-sized learning that uses smartphones and tablets as well as PCs have been long requested.
In reply to these demands, "BISCUE App" has been providing a variety of titles for businesspersons in its lineup of over 700 business skills improvement courses. The 7-language courses released today, "Introduction to Risk Management" form a part of them.
These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-rate e-Learning/m-
*** About the courses ***
* 7 courses:
- Title: "Introduction to Risk Management"
- Language: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese and French
* Table of Contents:
1. Basic Knowledge
2. How to Manage Risks
3. Analysis and Evaluation
4. Risk Response
- Multiple-choice tests and results
- Additional explanation
- Summary of the chapter
- Audio narration in each language is included.
*** Specifications ***
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or later.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets.
For the details, please refer to:
*** About Shubiki Corporation ***
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects.
The content including over 700 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning/m-
The courses are intended for diversified users including individuals, global corporations, small and medium sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.