Each year, the American Resort Development Association (ARDA), the trade association which represents the timeshare vacation ownership and resort development industry, plays host to ARDA World, the annual gathering of timeshare professionals. Along with the annual conference, ARDA hosts an Annual Awards Gala to recognize the best people, resorts and products in the timeshare industry.
“We are a growing management company made up of wonderful, hard-working people,” said Nigel Lobo, COO of this Carlsbad, California timeshare resort management company. “The proof of our exceptional team is acknowledged when we have so many that stand out in a high level crowd of nominees. Our candidates range from maintenance, housekeeping and activities staff to senior management. We strive for excellence at all levels and it shows!”
“A particular source of pride to us is recognition for our commitment to Green Initiatives,”
The winning “ARDYs” will be revealed at the Awards Gala, April 9, 2014 at the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas. All finalists in the competition are selected from hundreds of entries submitted by ARDA members and judged independently in a confidential/
GPRM associates were named as finalists in numerous resort management categories including:
• Resort General Manager – Racheal Shake-Giannecchini, RiverPointe Napa Valley
• Resort Assistant Manager—Amanda Dolan, Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel.
• Resort Department Manager—Marilyn Caldwell, RiverPointe Napa Valley
• Resort Department Manager—Roxi Esposito, Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort
• Resort Department Manager—Joey Montijo, Carlsbad Seapointe Resort
• Resort Department Manager—Lillian Watari, Hanalei Bay Resort
• Resort Team Member—Shannon Kucharski, San Clemente Cove
• Resort Team Member---Kylie Maraj, Carlsbad Seapointe Resort
• Maintenance Team Member—Alex Gastelum, Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel
• Maintenance Team Member—Aaron McFadden – Hilton Grand Vacation Club at MarBrisa
• Housekeeping Manager—Linda Carranza, Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort
• Green Sustainability Program within a Resort- Carlsbad Seapointe Resort
• Green Sustainability Program within a Company – Grand Pacific Resorts
“Congratulations to our finalists, and kudos to each and every one for your outstanding performance, enthusiasm and passion. You truly enrich the lives of the tens of thousands of families we proudly serve each year!” Nigel Lobo said.
Grand Pacific Resort Management (GPRM) is one of the oldest and largest timeshare vacation ownership companies based in California. Serving over 60,000 owner-families every year, GPRM has developed and manages 20 resorts in the United States and Canada. For more information, visit www.gprmgt.com or email email@example.com
Contact: Sherri Weeks (760) 431-8500
Media: Georgi Bohrod (619) 255-1661