Richard Lewis Communications Ltd has selected Rukuku as a development partner to host and deliver RLCs award winning language and culture training online. This is the first time their language programs are delivered to RLC's customers via the Internet, and the cultural courses will complement their award-winning online cultural resource, CultureActive. The companies will also collaborate on interactive course design, as well as production and delivery of high-quality training content.
Rukuku's interactive collaboration tool for online training will enable RLC to capitalize on its extensive training expertise and engage with its existing customers with greater frequency. Rukuku Marketplace will allow RLC training modules to be marketed to, bought and accessed by a vast pool of new potential customers around the world.
"We are happy that collaboration with Rukuku will allow us to expand our reach for synchronous and asynchronous training courses beyond the traditional classroom. Our customers come from all corners of the globe, and today we are responding to their preference for an excellent and flexible remote training environment,”
The technology removes physical and logistical constraints for our trainers to engage with the customers online.
Full control over recorded courses allowing for flexible customization, review and ongoing monetization.
Integrated training environment which brings together for the first time the training materials, audio and video conferencing, electronic drawing board, and other interactive features.”
Finally, we believe Rukuku Marketplace will be a great place for learners all around the world to come and shop for their training and education, and when they do, they will be able to buy RLC's world-class training content on Cultural Communication and Language Learning.”
"I am honored that Rukuku has been selected by Richard Lewis Communications as an online training and course delivery partner,” said Denis Zaff, CEO of Rukuku, Inc. “This cooperation marks an important milestone in our development as we are executing on our business-to-
About Richard Lewis Communications Ltd
• Richard Lewis has been in the field of communication since 1955, and in cross-culture since 1988
• RLC has trained around 70,000 people in cross-cultural competence. Profiled more than 50,000 people from 200+ countries
• When Cultures Collide, by Richard Lewis, has sold over 1 million copies and is in a dozen languages
• The CultureActive cultural assessment and knowledge resource was the world’s first online tool in the field and goes wider and deeper than any other on the market
• RLC works with dozens of blue chip companies world-wide, such as Rolls-Royce, Nokia, Maersk and Telefonica, as well as governments and other international organizations such as the World Bank, the UN and with business schools such as Said, at the University of Oxford.
About Rukuku, Inc.
Rukuku offers interactive courses and training powered by its user-friendly Learning Management System (LMS). The company specializes in providing instructional design and interactive course production services to training organizations, corporate training divisions, corporate trainers and instructors. The company is headquartered in San Jose, CA