Adam, will be speaking during the "Dealing with Dangers on Wireless Networks”; where he will discuss the implications of a compromised mobile device and the potential impact to your corporate Wi-Fi network, and learn techniques to mitigate this risk. He will be joined by security team members from Revera Inc., (one of the largest healthcare organizations in North American), and the Waterloo Region District School Board who will share details on how they are addressing wireless and mobile device security in their organizations.
“I think it is very clear that mobile is the future. If organizations have not yet fully embraced mobile, they will in the very near future and security will be top of mind for those responsible for making it happen. Those stakeholders need to understand the risks and evaluate the best means and tools to address the security risks. Not going mobile is not an option.”
Why Should You Attend?
In over three action-packed days of 55+ expert and user-led sessions, we will share ideas and take your toughest questions in the following marquee session tracks:
- Building a next-generation cyber security strategy
- Next-generation security innovation
- Modern data centers
- Mobile and end-user security
- Cyber Security industry best practices
How do I stay informed?
- Register to receive exclusive updates on Adam’s session by registering here: https://ignite2014.paloaltonetworks.com/
- Find out more about Ignite 2014 at www.paloaltonetworks.com/
Follow all the action on Spyders.ca
- To Learn of Upcoming Spyders’ Events, go here: http://spyders.ca/
- Read Spyders’ blog and related information:
Spyders is a leading provider of information security services for clients across a number of industries including financial services, healthcare and the public sector. Spyders delivers information security and networking expertise and best of breed solutions across three service platforms, Information Security and Risk Mitigation Consulting Services, Solution Integration, and Managed Security Services.