PRLog - March 12, 2014 - March 10th 2014, Noida, U.P (India). Lok Sabha Election schedule is declared by Election Commission of India on 10th April, 2014 and parties are up beating for the same. Amongst different parties, Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) is emerging as an ideal candidature for the governance of the society. Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) or Majority People's Party is one of the only five prominent national political parties of India, which is the largest democracy of the world.
Mr. Satish Awana, declared candidate from BSP for 2014 Lok Sabha Elections
On 9th March, 2014 in a Press Conference organized in Sector-38, Noida, Satish Awana was declared as the prominent candidate from BSP for 2014 Lok Sabha elections. Satish Awana, aged 47, come from a humble background and is known for his simple lifestyle. All his endeavours and indispensable leadership is offered for steering the district towards greater economic goals and ensuring sustainability to the growth and development of Gautam Budh Nagar. He is empowering the youth through skill development and thereby charting the future of our nation.
With his continuous endeavours and indispensable leadership, the Bahujan Samaj Party believes in continuously working towards the upliftment of weaker sections and betterment of the society and it stands against communal forces. It is retaining its ideology of "Social Transformation and Economic Emancipation"
The Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) has emerged as one of the main national political parties of India under the stewardship of its National President Kumari Mayawati Ji, Member of Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council and fourth-time Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, which is the most populous state of the country having a population of about 170 million. Kumari or Miss Mayawati Ji, a serene figure, is affectionately known and called as Bahenji or Sister by one and all her workers, supporters, well-wishers as well as officials.
The major achievements of the Mayawati government to improve the infrastructure of Gautam Budh Nagar include:
· The Metro rail in 2009 was the first among the NCR towns to have the facility.
· Construction of 165 km long, 6-lane Yamuna express-way at a cost of Rs 9,935 crore between Noida and Agra.
· Gautam Buddha University on 511 acres built at a cost of Rs 600 crore was a major education project.
· Noida's first 300 bedded, multi-speciality hospital was being built on the lines of AIIMS in Delhi at a cost of Rs 300 crore.
· Dalit Prerna Sthal - Noida
· Noida Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Park Phase-II being developed.
· Noida Stupa being constructed.
· Noida Park Project to beautify the Sector 95 is being built at a cost of Rs 187.20 crore.
· To improve the power position 220 KV substation was being developed at sector 129.
· 400 KV substation at sector 148 and a 132 KV substation at sector 115 were in the final stages of implementation.
· . 2,000 MW power generation plant was planned at Greater Noida.
With all these developments, all the members of BSP Gautam Budh Nagar are continuously striving to achieve more for the development of the society.
The BSP Noida regard its ideology as a movement for ending exploitation of the weaker sections and suppression of the deprived through social and economic change in keeping with the above stated chief aim, and its political activity and participation in governance as an instrument of furthering such a movement and bringing in such a change.
This Press Released is being released on behalf of BSP Gautam Budh Nagar by TGIP.
For details, please visit http://www.tgip.in
For further information, please contact
Mr. Amit Handa
Phone No.: +91-9818897000
Social Media Links
Mr. Amit Handa
Mr. Amit Handa