- Improving workforce productivity and efficiency
- Delivering best practice HR processes at lowest associated costs
- Planning resourcing needs and measuring performance
- Finding the required talent and developing it for the future
- Aligning human resources with business strategies and goals
- Enabling shared services and international operations
- Enabling innovation, growth,and competitive advantage
- Increasing profitability
Developing and managing these processes is complex and expensive in terms of time and money. The challenge for executives is to be able to demonstrate that the investments in HCM are actually delivering the added value and business benefits set out in support of the investment business case.
To do this they need objective factual information that confirms that the HCM business processes are being effectively and efficiently supported by the available SAP functionality, in a consistent manner, across the whole organisation. They need to know which are and which are not? And why not?Often this information is not readily available or is not reliable. As a result opportunities to optimise the business value to be derived from SAP HCM are not recognised or are unexploited.
The West Trax HCM Analyser provides independent verification of the current effectiveness of an HCM implementation and establishes the potential for optimisation. The automated, off-line analysis rapidly establishes optimisation options together with reliable facts that form a sound basis for decision making. It provides complete transparency of current system usage and makes detailed recommendations required to implement optimisation projects including associated costs and resultant business benefits.
Find out now how the West Trax HCM Analyser can help your organisation maximise the benefits from its investment in SAP HCM.
Visit us at http://www.westtrax.com/
or email us email@example.com or call Diana Bohr on +49(0) 6430-92098.