PRLog - March 11, 2014 - BARCELONA, Spain -- SOYO Interactive announces that its first app Senda and the Dragon will be available on May 2014, on iOs, Android and Windows Phone 8 devices.
“This original App, will allow kids to meet Senda and her friends, discovering amazing worlds and exotic creatures, in an interactive and educational way.” Said Javier Capel, co-founder of Soyo Interactive.
“Our Apps aim to go an extra step forward in terms of interactive storytelling, integrating exciting stories and plots with interactive and innovative moments. The first chapter of Senda’s adventures, Senda and the Dragon will help kids in their first reading steps."
Senda and the Dragon also includes kids daily activities integrated in the plot so they can perceive them as fun activities.
- Designed for children up to 5, and enjoyed by children up to 7.
- All texts revised and adapted with educational purposes
- Incredible and beautiful inspiring illustrations
- Translated and adaptedto 6 different languages, both voices and texts.
- Featured music and voices that help the kid immerse in the story.
For more information visit http://www.soyointeractive.com