· Addition of Employment Advertising – provides current job opportunities in the equipment finance industry posted by leading equipment finance companies and banks nationwide featured on both the Daily eNews Blast and Website;
· Expansion of Monthly Industry/Economic Data Reports – newly added reports include the Thomson Reuters/PayNet Small Business Lending Index and the EquipmentWatch Monthly Index – delivering a total of eight reports monthly;
· Explosive Website and Daily eNews Readership Growth - Double-digit year-over–year growth in critical metrics including Monthly Unique Visitors, Visits and Page Views;
· Advisor Professional Network Exceeds Membership Goal – over 500 commercial finance professionals have already joined this national networking platform created specifically for commercial finance professionals;
· Social Media Growth – Over 100% growth in LinkedIn and Twitter followers.
“Continually expanding our publishing platform with industry-centric content and resources is a critical part of our ongoing strategy to meet the evolving needs of our readers. Our commitment to deliver quality content and resources has enabled Equipment Finance Advisor to grow significantly over the past year, and we remain committed to this strategy. We thank our loyal readers, advertisers and content contributors for their ongoing support as we cannot achieve our mission without them,” said Michael A. Toglia, Publisher.
Equipment Finance Advisor is a leading online publisher covering the equipment finance and leasing sector of the commercial finance industry providing unique and topical industry focused articles, blogs, daily news, current and historical industry and economic data reports, employment opportunities and unique resources to thousands of daily readers nationally. Equipment Finance Advisor’s online publishing platform includes a leading-edge website – www.equipmentfa.com, Equipment Finance Advisor’s Daily eNews Blast, and Equipmentfa.com Mobile, a mobile app for Apple iPad and iPhone users.
Equipment Finance Advisor is a proud member of the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association, National Equipment Finance Association and National Association of Equipment Leasing Brokers.