1. The ACS worker, without a warrant or a court order will demand entry into your home.
2. They will demand that you answer their questions, however they will not record the conversation in any way, which allows them to lie in court later on.
3. The ACS worker will threaten you that if you do not complete a parenting class, or take a drug test, they will go to court and remove your children.
4. The ACS worker will refer you to useless parenting classes at an agency that exists only to suck money out of the system.
5. The ACS worker will then find you "indicated" for child abuse and enter your name into a state registry.
ACS workers are usually lowly educated, very poorly trained, and very poorly paid. They receive very little guidance from their "supervisors"
The most important thing to do if you are contacted by an ACS worker is to call an attorney right away. DO NOT SPEAK WITH THE ACS WORKER UNTIL YOU HAVE SPOKEN TO AN ATTORNEY!!!
The Law Offices of Michael S. Discioarro, Esq. can be reached by calling 917-519-8417 or by viewing: