- March 4, 2014 - ALBANY, N.Y. --
Vinyl windows became widely available on the market during the 70’s and 80’s, but with limited sizes, styles and overall availability. Today vinyl windows are surpassing wooden frames in demand. Oftentimes, vinyl is considered more affordable than wood and are relatively easy to maintain. Vinyl comes in limited colors, however, as opposed to wooden frames which can be painted virtually any shade you choose. Visit http://bennettcontracting.com/
for more information!
Consider some more hallmarks of vinyl window frames and see if they’re right for you.
1. Available in various patterns or grains to complement the interior/exterior of your home
2. Optimal thermal performance and efficiency
3. Don’t require painting or staining—what you see is what you get
4. Simple cleaning, low maintenance and easy to replace
5. They’re modern, perfect for contemporary homes
6. More affordable than wood
Whether you prefer colonial, modern or ranch-style homes and architecture;
there’re wood or vinyl replacement window options available to match your tastes, budget and needs. For more information on choosing replacement windows, consult our previous posts from http://bennettcontracting.com/articles/