- Unisex Lifestyle Product Lines: Never Fish Alone, Never Camp Alone and Never Boat Alone
- Men’s Retro Product Lines: Chef’s Mate, Game On and This is How I Roll
- Victoria Stilwell Collection: Be A Positive Reflection
- The BOLO Project, to benefit Leader Dogs for the Blind Product Line: A Dog Can Change the Way You See The World
- Dog is Good Greeting Cards: Over 20 new designs
- Cell Phone Cases: Covers and Wallets for iPhone 4 and 5
Additionally, when you visit the Dog is Good Booth at Global Pet Expo, you will be able to get your “Puppy Fix” from BOLO, star of The BOLO Project, which benefits Leader Dogs for The Blind. Raised by co-owner of Dog is Good, Gila Kurtz, BOLO is a 6-month-old yellow Labrador “puppy in training” to be a guide dog.
Leveraging social media and high profile sponsorships, The BOLO Project informs and showcases what is perhaps the ultimate connection between dogs and humans – providing “sight.” It is a year-long endeavor from when BOLO was seven weeks old until she is ready to begin actual guide dog training. Over the course of the year, The BOLO Project will raise funds for Leader Dogs for the Blind and provide recognition for the many ways dogs positively impact human lives.
About Dog is Good
Located in Los Alamitos, CA, Dog is Good sells wholesale and retail, and licenses the brand to numerous manufacturers in the pet, gift and home décor industries. Their products are renowned for their clever and poignant sentiments which appeal strongly to dog lovers worldwide. Primarily still known for their award-winning apparel line, the brand is quickly becoming widely recognized in the pet, gift and home décor markets. Dog is Good has developed a reputation for generously giving back to animal welfare organizations throughout the United States.
For further information about Dog is Good, visit http://www.dogisgood.com or contact Gila Kurtz, 562.735.0219 or email@example.com or connect with us via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/