In the human resource development, in addition to the uniform training by lecture, the coaching is having a high profile as an effective tool to improve the potential of business people by tailoring it to the characteristics of each person.
However, because of the limited time and resources to train professional coaches, there are many cases where a company cannot attain the expected effect although they establish the system of coaching.
Under such circumstances, mastering the skills of coaching in a short time without interrupting daily routines becomes essential for both the coaches and the persons being coached.
This course is designed to learn the business coaching from its basics to the points of use in practice by using smartphones and tablets in an efficient manner.
The multilingual courses are provided in a form of in-app purchase from the business skills application "BISCUE App," and are also available in the flat-rate e-Learning/m-
*** About the courses ***
* 7 courses:
- Title: "Business Coaching"
- Language: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese and French
* Table of Contents:
1. Principles of Coaching
2. Required Skills
3. Basic Steps
4. Tips on Implementation
- Multiple-choice tests and results
- Additional explanation
- Summary of the chapter
- Audio narration in each language is included.
*** Specifications ***
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or later.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets.
For the details, please refer to:
*** About Shubiki Corporation ***
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 700 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning/m-
The courses are intended for diversified users including individuals, global corporations, small and medium sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.