PRLog - March 3, 2014 - GOLD COAST, Australia -- Teena Hughes has come up with a solution - the Gold Coast Coffee Meet-ups are held on Friday mornings on the Gold Coast of Australia.
Teena Hughes hosts International Womens' Day on the Gold Coast of Australia
Teena invites locals, solopreneurs, freelancers, work-at-home Mums and Dads, small business & micro business owners to connect with similar folks once a week.
In March 2014, one of Teena’s meet-ups will have the theme of International Womens’ Day, whose logo uses green and purple (please wear these this week) — the idea of this particular meet-up is for local women and businesswomen to share their stories and get to meet other wonderfully fascinating local women.
The sign-up information and location for this event can be found on the website link below.
Attendees will meet at 8:00am for breakfast in a local cafe, seated with a view of the ocean and the beautiful scene of local surfers, tourists and visitors enjoying a gorgeous day at the beach.
Recently from Melbourne, Teena hosted Wednesday coffee meet-ups for 12 months and met some amazing and wonderful women and men.
Some of the attendees' comments follow: “Hey there, Teena! It was great meeting you on Wednesday (at St Kilda Coffee Meet-up)! Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge and ideas! I absolutely love your website and look forward to your pdf about branding. Your sentence about focusing on things one has control over has absolutely opened my eyes. Looking forward to meeting again – keep up the great work! Cheers, Nat (Nathalie, Founder of http://TotalTranslations.org)
“I have met Teena through Flying Solo (at the Wednesday coffee meet-up) and I am glad! Teena is a very enthusiastic person, passionate about what she invests her time in and is also so much fun to have a chat with, she is real! What I really like about Teena is that not only her expertise covers anything from the thinking to the doing about your brand or business but she will also ensure you reassess your priorities and tackle one thing at a time. If you were looking for a competent soul to assist you with your business & want to say good bye to procrastination, Teena is your Woman!“ Alex (Founder & Principal Teacher @ http://beyoutifulyoga.com.au)
The regular meet-ups serve many purposes:
- gets you out of the house being social and bouncing ideas around with others
- puts you in a relaxed atmosphere in a local cafe
- no hard-sell or pushy networking is allowed, but it's quite normal to want to recommend someone's business to someone who might need that particular service or product - once a week for an hour is doable for most business owners
- meeting other locals expands your circle and may even result in friendships and other connections
- being able to ask questions and solve others' business problems in a friendly group can provide instant relief; sharing resources and recommendations can save a lot of time when looking for a solution on your own.
If you are a local woman or man who’d like to join us for International Womens’ Day 2014 (or at any other time), please contact Teena to register your interest today — call on 0408-801-808 — or visit the website http://bizmarketinginabox.com/