"We're eager to provide COPS to diversion programs so they can manage their documents in a more centralized and searchable format," said Joshua Ross, Founder and Chief Technical Officer of SwiftTech Solutions. "COPS can save these providers thousands of dollars, not to mention hours of data entry and record search, by changing their program documenting from a paper to a digital process.”
Users of the COPS platform will be able take advantage of these features:
• Manage client progress: Users can keep track of student attendance, progress, education sessions, etc.
• Attendance and Scheduling capabilities:
• Form and Applications:
• Self-Service Portal: This allows new clients to register, fill out paper work, and make a deposit all before the first interview meeting. The portal also allows processing of late payments, viewing of class schedules, and access to attendance records.
• Data Security Procedures and Processes: Users can use security safeguards to limit employee access to confidential information. With our Title 9 Compliant security and processes in place, you will remain efficient and secure.
• 24/7 Support: SwiftTech Solutions offers ongoing support so the platform runs quickly, smoothly, and securely.
For more information about COPS, please visit swifttechsolutions.com/