1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution
Keller Williams San Diego Metro Logo

Escrow Closed--Top Keller Williams Agent Chris Spade Closes Buyer Sale

Chris Spade, top agent for Keller Williams San Diego Metro DID IT AGAIN!

 
PRLog - Feb. 28, 2014 - SAN DIEGO -- Chris Spade, top producing agent closes another escrow.  "The buyers are thrilled with their new home,"  says Spade.

This property is located at 4246 Pepper Drive.  That's in the Azela Park Neighborhood of San Diego.  "It's a great neighborhood filled with artists and rich community involvement," says Spade.

The best part of selling homes, giving the keys to the buyer.  I never get tired of that, says Spade.

Spade runs a team consisting of an executive assistant, buyers agent and himself as the lead listing specialist.  The team generates 99% of it's business through past client referrals and internet leads, the other 1% is generated through open houses and face to face time in the community.

Chris Spade is in the top 1% of agentsat Keller Williams Realty San Diego Metro. He is currently a member of the Agent Leadership Council and is also a mentor to new agents in the market center.  The team thrives on it's commitment to customer service and goes above and beyond when it comes to communication.

Contact
Chris Spade @ Keller Williams Realty
619-818-2992
***@yahoo.com

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@yahoo.com
Source:Chris Spade Real Estate
City/Town:San Diego - California - United States
Industry:Real Estate
Tags:Real Estate, san diego realtor
Shortcut:prlog.org/12289152
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share