Yo-Zuri’s 3DB Shad measures 2 3/4” in length and weighs 3/8 oz. It’s formed in a traditional shad body profile, and is designed to perfectly imitate the swimming action of a real shad. The 3DB Shad Lure is suspending, built to run at 6-feet maximum depth, which allows for versatile fishing techniques such as trolling, jerkbait and cast & retrieve. The lure’s construction creates a powerful wriggling action with minimal effort and a high degree of control. And the patented Yo-Zuri Wave-Motion ribs add an extra degree of commotion and project through long distances and murky water.
Like all Yo-Zuri lures, the 3DB Shad lure features multiple levels of visual attraction. The patented Yo-Zuri Internal 3D Prism construction sends out flashes of reflected light in all directions while a mylar tailhook makes it extra attention-grabbing. The shad’s bulging blood-red eyes prompt bass to focus on it as an easy, injured target.
The Yo-Zuri 3DB Shad is available in the following colors -
* Prism Crawfish (PCF)
* Prism Fire Tiger (PFT)
* Prism Gold Black (PGBL)
* Prism Silver Black (PSBL)
* Prism Shad (PSH)
* Prism Tennessee Shad (PTSH)
Complete features include:
* Traditional Shad Body Profile
* Imitates the Swimming Action of a Real Shad
* Suspending for Versatile Fishing Techniques: Trolling, Jerkbait, Cast & Retrieve
* Mylar Tailhook for Flash and Lifelike Fin
* Injured “Red Eye”, Gamefish Key in on Distressed Baitfish
* Patented Wave-Motion Ribs for More Vibration
* Patented Internal 3D Prism
* Round Bend Black Nickel Treble Hooks
For over 50 years, Yo-Zuri has been recognized as the fishing tackle industry’s leading manufacturer of quality fishing products—for professional fishermen and enthusiasts worldwide. For more information, visit http://yo-zuri.com.