"Some of the results were predictable, but there were some surprises as well," said Andy Williamson, ONLC Training Centers' CEO. "Coming in 1st place as the most popular class, for the fifth year in a row, was ‘Microsoft SQL Server Transact-SQL’
The company's Top 10 is below:
1. Writing Queries Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Transact-SQL
2. Administering Systems Center 2012 Configuration Manager
3. Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
4. Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
5. Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
6. Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
8. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Customization and Configuration
9. Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
10. Troubleshooting and Support Windows 7 Client
"Because ONLC has so many locations we have a fairly good pulse on the market demand for these kinds of technical classes. In addition because we can combine enrollment from multiple locations we cancel less thats 5% of our classes," Williamson stated.
About ONLC Training Centers
ONLC Training Centers was recently acknowledged for the sixth year in a row as one top IT Training Companies in the world by Training Industry Magazine. They have also achieved Microsoft’s highest level (Gold) status for its training partners. In addition, Inc. Magazine recognized ONLC Training Centers as the fastest growing private companies in the United States.
Learn more at www.onlc.com