A ONE-DAY Minnesota Market FEATURING:
• 25,000 sq. ft. of LOCAL ARTISANS, CLOTHIERS and CRAFTERS SELLING UNIQUE and ONE-OF-A-KIND products.
• Doggy photography by Connie Singer so bring your pooch!
• Local Food Trucks including Tot Boss, The Red Pig & Truffle and I Luv Coffee Minnesoota.
• Beer tasting by Flat Earth Brewing Co. and wine samples from The Cellars in Roseville.
• NIBBLY bits by Ella's Heavenly Hunks, Drew's Homemade Caramel Corn and Droolin' Moose
• FREE PARKING
• Great Crowd-Funding incentives
• VIP status for first 100 online ticket purchasers!
Tickets $10 in advance or $15 at the door.
DATE: SATURDAY, May 3rd, 2014, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
LOCATION: Former Hamm’s Brewery shipping docks (Everest building) - 713 East Minnehaha Avenue, Top Floor, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55106
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Join Becky Sturm of StormSister Spatique® and 3waybeauty, and Sairey Gernes of SairyG Designs, for the 2014 HAMMS Event. A one-day spring shopping event celebrating some of the most unique Twin Cities local artisans and crafters. "Stop by, shop and support our collection of small, local Minnesota businesses,"
Held in the former Hamm’s Brewery shipping docks on the East side of Saint Paul, Minnesota, the event will house a number of "mini shops" offering an amazing collection of items: grooming products, confections, fashion, jewelry, pet products and fabulous home accessories.
Read more about Painted Stuf, their 2013 crowd-funding winner, here: http://www.hammsevent.com/#!
"The first 100 online ticket sales receive VIP status which garners exclusive discounts from many of our vendors," says Sairey Gernes of SaireyG Designs. “See you on May 3rd!”
About Becky, Sairey and the HAMMS Event
Becky Sturm and Sairey Gernes are two entreprenesses, with two companies each, who have participated in their share of the pop-up market circuit. They have taken their favorite aspects of these shows, added a twist, and crafted the HAMMS Event.