PRLog - Feb. 20, 2014 - FAIRFIELD, N.J. -- Valdata Systems has released a new version of its popular Chemical Management System designed specifically for the Paints and Coatings industry.
Valdata has been supplying high end chemical management systems to manufacturers for over 15 years, updating and customizing its software to meet the specific needs of its customers.
The Paints and Coatings version of Valdata’s Chemical Management System effectively monitors and manages anything that touches raw material and finished goods inventory. Designed with the paint manufacturer in mind, CMS Paints & Coatings provides industry specific calculations such as VOC and TI02.
CMS Paints & Coatings easily scales orders to any weight or volume required then tracks actual batch results including quantities consumed and yield produced. It also includes the ability to generate batch orders within the software or receive orders from other order entry systems, printing attractive, easy to use paper batch sheets.
Other features of the software include:
· VOC and TI02 calculations
· Develops formulations with full process specifications
· Eliminates errors commonly found in manually generated recipes
· Generates batch sheets based on order information
· Tracks actual results of batches including quantities consumed and yield produced
· Traces raw material lot usage in manufactured product
· Speeds product development by visually constructing recipes, complete with process instructions and testing specifications
· Works in weight or volume
· Calculates finished product costs and components based on ingredient definitions
· Integrates with QuickBooks for convenient import/export of items, orders and batch records
· Tracks multiple packaging options for each product complete with costing
· Scales up orders to any weight or volume required
· Creates batching orders and attractive, easy to use batch sheets
· Contains LIMS functionality to track samples and results for raw materials or manufactured products
For more information on CMS Paints & Coatings and to schedule a free online demo of the software go to: http://www.valdatasystems.com/
About Valdata Systems
Headquartered in Fairfield, NJ, Valdata Systems is a premier provider of Chemical Management solutions specifically targeting the Pharmaceutical, Flavor & Fragrance, Nutraceutical and Chemical Manufacturing industries.
For more information on Chemical Management Systems, Inventory Control Systems, Recipe Manager and other products provided by Valdata Systems please visit: www.valdatasystems.com