The SQL Formatter was completely revised and improved by the following features:
Formatting profile introduced
* Formatting preferences stored in an individual file. Personalize SQL formatting settings and save them in a single .xml file for convenient handling.
* Multiple formatting profiles and profile import supported
*Single-profile for multiple workstations. Share the settings with colleagues to meet the company's code-formatting standards.
New formatting options editor
*Option quick search. Use quick search filter when editing formatting settings.
*Sample code displays formatting according to the current formatting settings
*Editable sample code formatting preview
Enhanced formatting settings
* Any SQL-statement formatting can now be adjusted independently and more precisely
* Formatting settings for sub-queries added
* Word recognition for different identifier cases
* Independent built-in datatype case formatting settings
New SQL code refactoring features
Code and database identifier case synchronization
Stored procedure call expansion
It takes a single click to transform EXECUTE statement into a code block containing the procedure body. Execution logic is preserved, which allows easier code debugging.
Refresh suggestions cache
For the full list of improvements and new features, visit the history page (http://www.devart.com/
Price and Availability
The fully-functional 30-day trial version of dbForge Studio for SQL Server, v.3.5.is available for download at http://www.devart.com/
The license price (http://www.devart.com/
Users are always welcome to join Devart (http://forums.devart.com/)
Devart is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, and SQLite.
Along with database oriented software Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio which help developers to be empowered, stay focused, and deliver their best all the time.
For additional information about Devart, visit http://www.devart.com/