In the field of operations, there are many cases where a businessperson is required to write a document such as a proposal or e-mail, of which the level of writing largely affects the reputation of the person.
In particular, whether or not a businessperson is capable of writing a logical and convincing document is an important criterion which is evaluated and used to differentiate them from the others. However, there are few opportunities where business-people can learn and improve their business writing skills.
Under such circumstances, in response to the demands of the market, Shubiki Corporation has released "Logical Writing" for its business skills application "BISCUE App" in multiple languages.
These multilingual courses are also available in the flat-rate e-Learning/m-
*** About the courses ***
* 7 courses:
- Title: "Logical Writing"
- Language: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese and French
* Table of Contents:
1. What is a Good Document
3. Writing Style
4. Logical Structure
- Multiple-choice tests and results
- Additional explanation
- Summary of the chapter
- Audio narration in each language is included.
*** Specifications ***
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or later.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets.
For the details, please refer to:
*** About Shubiki Corporation ***
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects.
The content including approximately 700 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning/m-
The courses are intended for diversified users including individuals, global corporations, small and medium sized companies, the government, public organizations, and universities.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.