The program is a result of multi-year effort that combines our research and client work. What we found is that execution has a lot to do with organizational alignment, cross functional/team collaboration and building a results based execution plan. These three elements, Alignment, Collaboration and Execution form the basis of ACE,” adds Butler. The ACE program has been piloted successfully with several of the company’s major global clients and will now be available to all organizations. Participants in this new workshop will use a proprietary toolkit that will help them:
· Identify and assess initiatives and projects for their organization’
· Identify and develop effective influencing strategies for the key strategic relationships needed to support the key initiatives.
· Establish implementation teams with clear criteria for success
· Define a result-focused (not just a task) roadmap for execution.
What your organization gets are leaders who are better able to:
· Focus limited resources (time, money, people) on the right work,
· Navigate the matrix organization leaders are playing in,
· Improved understanding of stakeholder needs and how to influence effectively
· Clarity on the right results and the right resources needed to succeed.
This 2 day workshop is highly interactive and practical. Participants will have the opportunity to apply their learnings to real project work.
GlobalEdg is a company dedicated to accelerating the development of leaders in organizations that require them to create and lead high performance cultures. GlobalEdg’s model is to teach organizations how to integrate these practices into the way they work. GlobalEdg’s methodology is “Leaders Teaching Leaders” and has been used by leaders in many of the world’s most successful companies.
For additional information regarding this press release, please contact Paul Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or call (203) 304-1820.
GlobalEdg, LLC. (203) 304-1820 www.GlobalEdg.com