Included in the pack is a guide aimed at advisors themselves, which gives a quick lowdown on all the key information relating to Apprenticeships, including wages, course levels and where to apply. This goes hand-in-hand with ‘What Are They?’, a poster for classrooms and careers centres giving a pictorial low-down on Apprenticeship essentials.
‘Interview with an Apprentice’ pitches questions to real-life apprentice Ellie Campbell, who is working towards a level 3 Diploma in Live Events and Promotions at publishing house Charlton grant, in North Yorkshire. The interview gives students an insight into the day-to-day life of the average apprentice.
The hardest choices that pupils face in education is the decision whether or not to choose an Apprenticeship or other academic routes. That’s why Careers World have put together a ‘VS’ page for both A-Levels and University, so pupils can see the benefits and pitfalls of Apprenticeships against other forms of education.
The What Apprenticeship Handbook is one of the most vital resources for those considering an Apprenticeship in England, and lists current frameworks and pathways for all courses. That’s why a guide to navigating and deciphering the handbook is included in the pack, breaking down what all that information means to you! Finally, a guide to using the National Apprenticeship Service’s website is also included, to help pupils find out more about Apprenticeship courses and where to apply!
National Apprenticeship Week is one of the most important times of the year for prospective apprentices, as well as Apprenticeship providers, and Open Doors Media are helping to make this year one of the most successful yet!
Notes for Editors:
- The editor of Careers World can be contacted by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- This press release can be emailed to you on request
- Photographs available upon request
- The latest copy of Careers World Magazine is now online at http://www.careersworld.co.uk
- National Apprenticeship Week 2014 is from 3-7 March
- The What Apprenticeship Handbook is available online at http://www.whatapprenticeship.co.uk
- Get your FREE copies of the What Apprenticeship Handbook by calling Open Doors on 01765 694 120