Cost associated with wound care is affecting the growth for this market. Cost of wound care associated with diabetic disease is more. There are more than 82,000 amputations required in US and Europe that cost approximately $1.6 billion annually. Healthcare management is facing challenges in reducing the other direct and indirect cost of treatment associated with wound care. For Example, Cost associated with “wound dressing” is the area of cost control in case of pressure ulcer. This report provides analytical intelligence on these challenges faced by wound care product manufacturing companies. The report also provides key market strategies adopted by market players engaged in this business.
Company profiles included in this report are 3M Health Care, Bard Medical Division, Baxter International, Inc., Coloplast A/S, Convatec, Inc., Covidien Plc., Derma Sciences, Inc., Ethicon, Inc., Genzyme Biosurgery, Integra Life Sciences Corp.
· Key developmental strategies adopted by top market players engaged in this business to provide better understanding of potential opportunities and challenges in this market.
· Market estimation for application, device and geographic segment is derived from current market scenario and expected market trends.
· This report provides a holistic view of the overall market and an in depth intelligence of the market segmentation
· In depth analysis of key drivers, restraints and opportunities of wound care market with impact analysis
· Value chain analysis, Porter’s five force model, top investment pockets (GE9 Cell Matrix) are analyzed and presented in detail in the report so that management receives clear picture of current of market scenario
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
GLOBAL MARKET, BY TYPES
· Traditional Wound Care
· Advanced Wound Care
· Active Wound Care
· Therapy Devices
GLOBAL MARKET, BY APPLICATIONS
· Ulcers Major
· Surgical Wounds
· End users
· Community Health Centers
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
· North America
· Asia Pacific
· Healthcare device manufacturing companies
· Public and Private healthcare facilities
· Research Institutes
· Academic and Medical Institutes
To Get More Information kindly Visit:http://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/
Tentative Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Global Wound care and wound closure market by types, 2012-2020, $Million
5. Global Wound care and wound closure market by applications, 2012-2020, $Million
6. Global Wound care and wound closure market by geography, 2012-2020, $Million
7. Company Profiles
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a Global market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
5320 SW Macadam Avenue,
Suite 100, Portland, OR 97239
Direct: +1 (617) 674-4143
Toll Free: +1 (855) 711-1555 (U.S. & Canada)
Fax: +1 (855) 550-5975