PRLog - Feb. 11, 2014 - TORRANCE, Calif. -- With the recent update BizAutomation.com accounting will more carefully follow the user interface standards established by companies such as Intuit’s QuickBooks NASDAQ (INTU), and PeachTree accounting. By doing so the company hopes to leverage the learning curve already established by potential customers.
“When you look at all the moving parts of a business management system such as ours, that literally integrates all the systems that typically manage an entire business, minimizing complexity via leveraged learning curves is a smart move, not just within the context of sales but also implementation complexity, cost, and user uptake” said Chintan Patel of BizAutomation.com. “Things like Project accounting and Job Costing were also worked on in this build to simplify what’s otherwise a complicated aspect of accounting in most systems” added Patel.
BizAutomation Accounting includes support for the following areas:
• Accounts Receivables and Payables
• Purchase Order, Sales Order, Bill Creation, and Payment, Invoicing and Estimates
• Sales Commission Financials
• Timesheet and Expense Management
• General Ledger, Chart of Accounts, Income & Expense Statements and a number of other financial reports expected in a high end accounting solution
• Multi-Currency Accounting
• Project Costing Software & Job Costing
• Gross Payroll
• Time & Expense Management
BizAutomation.com is offered in Standard and Enterprise editions, priced at $49.95 and $79.95. Founded in 2003, the company has more than 10 years in the industry and has been cited in such notable books such as “Cloud Computing for Dummies” (copyright 2010). The company integrates its system with a number of leading 3rd party cloud services, including Google (Nasdaq: GOOG), and Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN).
BizAutomation.com is a privately held organization with offices in Torrance California. www.bizautomation.com.