HR professionals have therefore a much more holistic responsibility over company operations, focusing on people management, improving productivity and retention, providing learning and development opportunities and maximising the return on investment for every employee.
Mr. Brian Richards, President, en world Singapore said, “We are seeing a high demand for HR related jobs in various sectors as MNCs and large local firms continue to aggressively expand their presence across the region. This is creating new opportunities for more robust and sturdy HR, Compensation & Benefits and Learning & Development professionals with specific industry experience to manage long-term strategies. Overall, there has been an increase in the number of HR roles coming to market at all levels and across various disciplines.”
“In most cases, the highest calibre HR professionals are not proactively seeking a new job. However, we have found that the majority are open to hearing about new opportunities and we are receiving a high number of speculative enquiries from HR professionals asking about the potential opportunities in the market, said Mr. Richards.”
According to the recent en world workforce survey, good HR jobs are highly rewarding and the most difficult to recruit for in Singapore. Here at en world the top five HR jobs that are likely to be in demand for 2014 throughout Singapore are:
1. Regional Compensation and Benefits Heads/Managers:
2. Talent Acquisition Manager: This role has evolved from the process of sourcing, interviewing and on-boarding employees to a more strategic role where the TA Manager ensures access to a pool of highly qualified candidates for immediate or future recruitment needs.
3. HR Strategic Business partners: As a strategic business partner, you should bring into line business goals with employees and management in various business departments. The post serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource related matters. The department creates an interface for processing and processing of HR assignments.
4. HRIS Leader: HRIS leaders are dedicated to improving and maintaining information systems for the HR function. They are also responsible for ensuring data used in IT, finance and other reporting is accurate and timely, and will act as a link between vendors, management, and users on HRIS issues and schemes.
5. Talent Management & Organisation Development (OD): The focus is to drive and design the organization structure and intervention programs to deliver the right skills and people for business success. This role is all about partnering closely with functional heads and key stakeholders to understand their development needs and suggest appropriate talent management solutions.
# # #
About en world:
en world is an international recruiting agency, focusing on managerial and senior-level career solutions. en world was established in Japan in 1999 and has expanded to Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, Australia, Vietnam and Thailand. With 270 staff representing 15 nationalities in 11 offices, we are supporting over 12,000 placements with 2,400 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan inc, Japan’s leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.
Visit – www.enworld.com
Tel: +65 6420-0574