“We are thrilled to continue to offer more services and cost savings programs to help our businesses to enhance a positive economic climate in our region,” said Amy Landers, Executive Director of the Lakes Region Tourism Association. “I have personally worked with Checkmate for over twenty years and they continue to be a great partner for LRTA and our members.”
Checkmate is happy to introduce rapid! PayCard – a powerful service for employees who do not have traditional banking relationships. This program has no cost to the employer and works virtually the same as a checking or savings account.
"While pay cards have been slow to gain traction in NH, we are convinced that the right pay card solution will generate cost savings for our clients in the long run, and should also help to create a stronger relationship between our clients and their employees. The fact that this pay card solution does not cost anything for our client and can be used at no cost by their employees made the decision to pursue this solution a no-brainer,"
rapid! PayCard Overview, Employee and Employer Benefits Services Include:
· Multiple ways for employees to access their full paycheck, free of charge, with each payroll.
· Text Alerts - Cardholders may elect to have text messages with information about their card balance or transactions sent directly to their cell phone On-Demand or Event Driven.
· Cash Back Merchant Rewards - Cardholders can opt into a cash back merchant rewards program that pays them for normal purchasing behavior.
· Interest Bearing Savings - Cardholders have access to an interest bearing savings account or "purse" in their account.
· Bill Payment - Cardholders can pay their bills over the phone or Web portal.
· Portability - The rapid! PayCard is the employee's private card account.
· Allpoint® ATM Withdrawal - The rapid! PayCard is currently a member of the Allpoint ATM surcharge-free network access at more than 37,000 locations.
For more information on Checkmate call 603.225.2004 or visit http://www.checkmatepayroll.com/
The Lakes Region Tourism Association is the official tourism board of the region, representing close to 100 communities, 273 lakes and ponds, and more than 400 businesses in central New Hampshire, including area attractions, restaurants, retail establishments and accommodations. For more information or visitors’ guides, visit LakesRegion.org, facebook.com/