For whom is this course?
* Senior Developers looking for the next big challenge.
* Developers with at least 2 years experience in C++, Java or C#, looking for the next big challenge.
* Mobile Developers with experience with Android, Windows Mobile or other platforms, who have been exposed to iOS
* Current iOS Developers wanting to enhance their skills and take them to the next levelAlso, please note that this training is not suitable for iOS developers at a beginners level.
Prior exposure to Xcode, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch is required.
What will you learn during the course?
* The Objective-C runtime: how the language works behind the curtain
* Drawing and animation: Quartz, Core Animation and Core Foundation
* Organisation of large Xcode projects, including best practices and patterns
* Working with structured data in Objective-C
* Core Data in depth: model editors, architecture, contexts, memory management
* Networking: how to create and maintain complex network applications
* Recommended Xcode application architecture patterns
* Gesture Recognisers:
* Q&A Session: ask any question to your trainer
Organization of the Course
* Minimum Information to get started
* You build your Network amongst other developers
* You received a one year warranty that entitles you to contract the trainer for any kind of question that may occur
* Sample of codes that you may use as long and as often you want
Who is giving the course?
Cost, Dates and Registration
* The cost for the 3 day course is Chf 1.990-. The course is providing breakfast and lunch and will take place at the Zurich Technopark in Kreis 5
* The first course will take place Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 08:30 to Friday, April 4, 2014 - 17:30
* For registration please send name, e-mail, phone number, company and billing address to Ewa Kucharczyk at: email@example.com
More information also available on our webiste.