PRLog - Feb. 3, 2014 - ST ALBANS, U.K. -- On Thursday over 100 CEOs and MDs from London’s SME business scene came together at Arsenal Emirates Stadium to see how modern businesses are using the Cloud to change the way they work.
Mitchell Feldman, Cloudamour
The Modern Office was the first opportunity for attendees to see, hear and trial the newest Cloud gadgets, which are set to drive big change in their office and virtual offices in the near future.
This was the debut event from Cloud partners Cloudamour and Program Framework, whose combined specialist expertise in Microsoft’s cloud platform, Office 365, has created a single seamless source of integration from emails and file sharing to social media, collaborative working and project management.
Mitchell Feldman, founder and managing director of Cloudamour says: “The Modern Office was our chance to help businesses realise the benefits of leveraging the power of Cloud Computing. Our ‘real life’ demo’s offered an insight into how modern businesses can overcome everyday challenges using the Cloud to increase their ability but more importantly giving them a competitive advantage.”
Lawrie Siteman, Director at Program Framework, added: “Program Framework is renowned for helping employees collaborate more effectively though the use of Microsoft SharePoint and Project, in the Cloud and on premise, reducing wastage of time and money. Coupled with Cloudamour’s deep expertise in email, VOIP telephony and hardware support, bring a complete solution package to customers who wish to develop their businesses cost-effectively, rapidly and free from old-world growth issues.”
With talks from Chris Rothwell, Microsoft’s Small and Medium Business Channel Development Manager as well as the hosts, attendees were given valuable insight into the ease, reliability and scalability that comes from utilising the affordable services that the Cloud can offer to help them compete with larger companies.
Notes to Editors
- For further information, images or interviews with the guest speakers, please contact Shelley Doyle at Present PR
- Follow Cloudamour on Twitter: @Cloudamour (https://twitter.com/
- Like Cloudamour on Facebook: /cloudamour (https://www.facebook.com/
- Follow Program Framework on Twitter: @ProgFramework (https://twitter.com/
- Cloudamour is a Gold Competency Microsoft Partner focusing on Cloud Services and Support. Recently recognised by Microsoft as one of the top 5 Office 365 partners in the UK, they have managed projects enabling 1000's of users to leverage the power of the Cloud. Their CEO has recently been recognised by CRN as one of the up and coming giants in the IT industry for 2014.
- Program Framework is an established Gold Competency Microsoft Partner delivering Project Server (EPM) & SharePoint expertise. Program Framework is engaged with a range of leading companies, across all industries, including Marathon Oil, Lloyd’s Register, Age UK and Snow+Rock.
- Having set the global standards with its operating system and office software, Microsoft is now changing the way we manage our IT with Cloud computing. Not only are their products universally known but their cloud platform is gaining fans at a remarkable rate. In November 2013 Microsoft were recognised at the CRN Awards as the Cloud Services Vendor of the year.