The winning couple will also receive the services of Steve Kemble, America's Sassiest Lifestyle Guru, to assist in coordinating their big day. Mr. Kemble will also be one of the contest judges.
The couple who wins the Wedding of the Year will receive services and/or products by the following noted Dallas wedding purveyors:
- Reception at the Renaissance Dallas Hotel (includes champagne toast, plated dinner, ballroom space, 2-hour bar, 1-hour cocktail reception for 150 people)
- Wedding Planning Services by Steve Kemble, America's Sassiest Lifestyle Guru
- Ceremony and Reception Floral and Decor by Liland's Special Events
- Decor Lighting and Entertainment by Absolute Entertainment & Lighting
- Wedding Cake by Cake Carousel
- Tuxedos by Minsky's
- Photography by The Mamones
- Invitations by Missing Q Press
- Calligraphy by The Left Handed Calligrapher
- Wedding Dress by Stardust Bridal Salon
- Honeymoon Stay at Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino in the Ambassador Suite with daily breakfast for two and access to the hotel's private island
Entries can be submitted any time from now through February 28, 2014. The winning couple will be announced in April. Complete rules and restrictions for the contest, details on each prize element included, as well as blog postings by Dallas' finest wedding purveyors are available by visiting www.RenaissanceDallasWeddingGiveaway.com.
The Renaissance Dallas Hotel offers luxurious accommodations and remarkable architecture in an excellent location near the American Airlines Center, Dallas Convention Center, and Love Field Airport. Consistently ranked among the top hotels in the city, the property includes 514 guest rooms and suites, Celebrity Chef Dean Max’s celebrated Asador Restaurant, rooftop pool, and fitness center. The property is currently undergoing an expansion to add a 50,000 square foot meeting and event space which will be completed in June of 2014. Additional details are available here.
Renaissance Hotels encourages guests to Live Life to DiscoverSM at more than 155 hotels in 35 countries around the world. Each hotel is unique and every stay offers an opportunity to explore local discoveries exclusive to the destination. At every hotel, Renaissance Navigators are local experts ready to assist guests in discovering local flavors and activities. Signature RLife LIVE entertainment events are designed to showcase emerging talent in music, the arts, culinary and more to inspire discovery. R.E.N. Meetings offers groups an experience beyond a traditional meeting rooted in creative sensory meeting design, RLife LIVE networking events and custom curated local Navigator excursions. At Renaissance Hotels, we work to ensure that every trip is transformed into an eye-opening, unforgettable journey. You spend your life working, you should discover the world as you go. To discover more visit www.renhotels.com.
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/