· Visit any exclusive Blumerq store across India or BUY any Blumerq merchandise from Home shop 18 /Flipkart or Multi Brand outlets
· TRY any of the Blumerq’s trendiest range of Shirts, Tees, Polos, Shorts, Denims and Chinos from their exclusive stores anywhere in India
· CLICK three different picture in Blumerq outfit and upload on Blumerq Facebook page
· Invite your friends and families to LIKE and SHARE your uploaded pictures
· The pictures with maximum likes and shares WINS exciting merchandise and winner will get a flat 15% off on every purchase of Blumerq merchandise for a year. That’s not all, few lucky ones might get a chance to meet Singer Kumar Sanu and Zubeen Garg, Arijiit and become a Blumerq model as well.
The contest is open and valid till 30/03/2014.
“The overwhelming response and acceptance in the market has encouraged us to show our gratitude by giving back to our loyal consumers in the form of contest, thus the idea Try, Click, Like Share & Win emerged”, said L. Joseph Muthaiyan, CEO, Blumerq.
Having spread it footprints across the country, including Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Bihar, West Bengal, Orissa, Maharashtra, and Gujarat with standalone stores, the men’s apparel brand, Blumerq is not leaving any stones unturned to make its brand presence felt. Hence, it is spreading its wings through e-retail companies that are growing at an alarming rate.
The price range varies from 399 to 1899 and has the trendiest options in Shirts, Tees, Polos, Shorts, Denims and Chinos.Blumerq is one of the fastest growing men’s apparel brands for the youth segment, trying to bridge the gap due to lack of choice between ever changing tastes and flavours.
Blumerq on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
Try, Click, Like, Share & Win Facebook application:
Blumerq a Brand owned by Blue Mercury Apparels (p) Ltd was established in the early 2012, exclusively addressing the identity and aspirations of today’s youth. Their new line epitomizes new, casual chic styles adding glamour and charisma to overall personality of the young man. Speaking the universal language of music and yet, touching upon a wide range of styles, they have the trendiest options in Shirts, Tees, Polos, Shorts, Denims and Chinos. These have been especially designed to cater to the urban youth, particularly targeting young men who are inclined towards music. Very fresh in its approach, Blumerq resonates with the Pop culture and therefore, stands out in a market full of generic apparel.