Just Dial Ltd’s operating revenue in Q3FY14 increased by 26% (Y-o-Y) to `119.86crore
Operating EBITDA margin Q3FY14 expanded 3% to 28% (Y-o-Y)
Net Profit in Q3FY14 increased by 86% to `29.76crore (Y-o-Y) with Net Profit Margin of 23%
Mumbai, January 27, 2014: Just Dial Ltd. announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended December 31, 2013.
Quarterly Results – Comparison of Q3FY14 results v/s Q3FY13
· Operating revenue increased by 26% to `119.86crore (Y-o-Y) from `95.19crore
· Operating EBIDTA increased by 40% to `33.35crore (Y-o-Y) from `23.75crore
· Operating EBIDTA margin increased to 28% in Q3FY14 as compared to 25% in Q3FY13.
· Net Profit increased by 86% to `29.76crore (Y-o-Y) from `15.96crore.
· Our Net Profit margin was 23% in Q3FY14 as compared to 16% in Q3FY13.
· Cash and Investments totaling to `608crore as at December 31, 2013 as compared to `476crore as at December 31, 2012.
Total usage/searches : We received approximately 115.6 million usage (representing PC/Mobile internet visits) from the users of our search services in Q3FY14 as compared to 92.1 million in Q3FY13, representing a Y-o-Y growth of 25% which resulted in approximately 274.9 million searches in Q3FY14 as compared to 193.2 million in Q3FY13, representing a Y-o-Y growth of 42%.
· Internet platform (both PC & Mobile) contributed 67% of total usage in Q3FY14 Vs 61% in Q3FY13. Mobile internet visits contributed to 22% of total usage in Q3FY14 Vs 12% in Q3FY13.
· As of December 31, 2013, we were conducting approximately 249,600 campaigns for our paid advertisers as compared to 195,100 campaigns as of December 31, 2012, representing a Y-o-Y growth of 28%.
· As of December 31, 2013, our database consisted of approximately 10.8 million listings as compared to 8.8 million listings as of December 31, 2012, representing a Y-o-Y growth of 23%.
· During the quarter the Company launched several ‘Search Plus’ Services (e.g. table reservations at restaurants, food order, doctor appointments, etc). The early user adoption has been encouraging and the company is focused on improving customer experience and expanding the breadth and depth of these services. On the product side, this is a key area of focus for the company.
· As of December 31, 2013 we had 8,683 employees.
· The Company has been included in the BSE 500 Index from July 17 onwards.
Mr. V.S.S. Mani, MD & CEO, Just Dial Ltd said: “We witnessed another quarter of good revenue growth and margin expansion. We have launched a number of new products in the ‘Search Plus’ services and have begun the process of engagement with our SME partners for those services. With other ‘Search Plus’ products in the pipeline, we intend to cover almost a whole range of day to day tasks that users conduct and provide them with a seamless search and transaction experience on a single platform.”
About Just Dial Ltd
Just Dial Limited (‘the Company’) provides local search related services to users in India through multiple platforms such as the internet, mobile internet, over the telephone (voice) and text (SMS).
The equity shares of the Company are listed on The National Stock Exchange of India Limited, The BSE Limited and MCX Stock Exchange Limited on June 5, 2013.