1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

Prince Plaza II Condotel Presents 2 Year-round Makati Hotel Promos

Book affordable weekend accommodations at Prince Plaza II Condotel in Makati using these 2 new promos that will last throughout 2014.

 
PRLog - Jan. 26, 2014 - Makati City, Philippines — Weekends at Prince Plaza II Condotel has been made more convenient this 2014 with the launch of 2 weekend promos. The hotel recently made the Weekend Promo and Weekend Promo - Studio available for guests who want superb accommodation choices at affordable rates.

Throughout 2014, guests can book a discounted accommodation through:

Weekend Promo
Available for Saturday and Sunday check-ins, the promo includes a stay at the Studio Premier, One-bedroom, or Two-bedroom plus buffet breakfast for 2 persons. This comes at an affordable price that starts at USD69, inclusive of taxes and fees.

Weekend Promo - Studio
Like the first deal, Weekend Promo Studio is also available for check-ins made on Saturdays and Sundays. With rates starting at USD58 per night, guests can choose to stay at a Studio Deluxe Room or a Studio Prime room. The promo does not cover breakfast.

Here are some conditions that come with booking either of the 2 promos:
- Guests are required to pay 10% of the total package to book the deal.
- Children aged 11 years old and younger can stay at the hotel free of charge.
- Reservation modifications and cancellations are free of charge if made at least 1 day before the scheduled check-in, else they will be charged the first day of the reservation.
- No-shows will be charged the first day of the reservation.
- Promo details may change without prior notice, but bookings made before such adjustments will still be honored.

These deals are exclusively available at Prince Plaza II Condotel's website, http://www.princeplaza-makati.com/. To book them, guests have to first indicate their desired check-in and check-out dates, then click “Check availability and prices” to launch the hotel's online reservation system powered by DirectWithHotels.They can now pick the promo and room type that they want to use during their stay. Once they have settled the 10% prepayment via credit card and the system has reserved the room under their name, they will get a confirmation email bearing their payment and accommodation details. The remaining 90% of the cost must be paid upon arrival.

The rooms offered by this condotel in Makati have cable TV, NDD/IDD phone, basic grooming necessities, complete kitchen facilities, and Internet connection. Guests can also request for the daily delivery of newspaper and ironing board. The hotel also has a restaurant, business center, sauna, spa, and swimming pool within its premises.

More information about the hotel promos is available at Prince Plaza II Condotel's website, http://www.princeplaza-makati.com/.

Prince Plaza II Condotel
101 Dela Rosa Street, Legaspi Village
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Phone Number: 6321010 loc 555 or 551

---

DirectWithHotels (https://plus.google.com/105986890039071165998/) is in the business of making selling online simple and more profitable for hotels. Since 2005, we’ve helped over 1000 Hotel Partners (and counting) in 50 countries worldwide increase their direct bookings online. We attract visitors and drive traffic direct to their hotel websites with tactical online marketing, convert these visitors into bookers with a top-performing booking engine, and manage increasing reservations with an easy-to-use web interface. All this at a fixed, performance-based fee of just 10% for every direct booking.

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@directwithhotels.com Email Verified
Source:DirectWithHotels Limited
Industry:Hotels, Travel
Tags:makati condotel, condotel in makati, prince plaza ii
Shortcut:prlog.org/12273532
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share