● SP-DS Series: Standard Fanless Touch Panel PC,
● DP-DS Series: Wide Temperature Fanless Touch Panel PC, and
● WP-DS Series: Full IP65 Fanless Touch Panel PC,
to offer an alternative and innovative solution to open-source platform preferred users or new application introducers.
As the popularity of mobile devices among consumers, the Android operating system is no longer unknown and more and more embedded hardware / software developers are now introducing PC-based automation systems equipped with Android. Since it features several outstanding advantages including compact / flexible architecture & design, efficient power consumption and excellent performance on touchscreen control & wireless communication, more and more Android-based industrial applications emerge, including but not limited to the following fields:
● HMI (Human Machine Interface): Android’s compactness and flexibility allow developers to easily implement machine- and process-oriented applications;
● Cloud integration into the fields such as building / home automation, logistics or transportation:
● Applications requiring good consistent integration between fixed and mobile devices, such as logistics or transportation:
Kingdy's xP-DS Series is such an innovative device supporting Android 4.2 / Ubuntu OS. It allows entrepreneurs to flexibly and budget-effectively establish their automation systems. Equipped with ARM Cortex-A9 CPU, it features low power consumption as well. Optionally, you can choose to integrate a RFID sensor and WiFi module into the device to ramp up its functionality with RFID technology and WLAN network.
For more information or inquiry, please visit www.kingdy.biz/