PRLog - Jan. 26, 2014 - ASHEVILLE, N.C. -- No matter which team you’re rooting for, the Super Bowl is an exciting event. However, there’s another reason Windswept Marketing is excited about football’s biggest game – Indirect Embroidery™ will be featured on apparel throughout the event.
Windswept created custom apparel like this jacket for the 2014 Super Bowl
Many of the logos you’ll see on shirts, jackets and hats worn by NFL Network personalities and crewmembers are Indirect Embroidery™ pieces created by Windswept Marketing. But IE is putting points on the board even before the big game. Pro Bowl corporate sponsors as well as players will receive souvenir towels logoed with Indirect Embroidery™ in their hotel welcome baskets.
Windswept Marketing created more than 10,000 pieces in just two months for the NFL and affiliated sponsors like Bridgestone, Direct TV and Visa. When it comes to large events, having coordinated apparel helps participants navigate stadiums, unify groups and promote your brand.
In fact, the ability to order in small runs is one of Indirect Embroidery’s biggest advantages when it comes to creating apparel for your event. Whereas traditional embroidery often requires ordering in large runs, branding the actual clothing up front and leading to the purchase of unneeded items and excess inventory. Indirect Embroidery™ lets companies order only what is needed for the project at hand without investing in risky inventory that may sit on the shelf for years.
Indirect Embroidery™ also allows for:
· The ability to decorate in places that can’t be “hooped” with traditional embroidery methods (such as the bill of a hat or shirt collar.
· A more comfortable wear, as there’s no scratchy backing and threading on the inside
· No more puckering on your embroidered apparel
· Apparel creation on short notice
· The elimination of dead inventory
· Recreating old apparel by placing new Indirect Embroidery™ logos over outdated direct embroidered images
· An unlimited choice of branded apparel at their command without a large cash commitment
Windswept Marketing also uses Screen Print Transfers and Dye Sublimation to help agencies meet their apparel needs. In fact, these methods are better than traditional screen printing and less expensive than embroidery for several reasons.
Screen Print Transfers and Dye Sublimation allow you to:
· Place small custom orders.
· Place images on dark backgrounds.Easily execute vibrant colors and high levels of detail
· Brand apparel in places -- such as the bill of hats, across the seam of 6-panel hats, strap enclosures and more -- that are impossible for standard screen print presses (and we can do them one at a time if necessary)
Learn more about all Windswept Marketing’s apparel and promotional solutions including Screen Print Transfer, Peel-N-Stick Embroidery™, Indirect Embroidery™, customized key FOBS, lanyards, lapel pins and sticker decals -- at windsweptmarketing.com or by calling 877-405-4443.