* What’s currently missing in the hiring pool for the renewable energy and sustainable industry?
* What is skilled labor?
* What soft skills are needed for these green energy jobs?
* What training and hard skills are needed?
Sue Pawlak, Ecotech Institute’s Area Director of Career Placement, will host the event. The webinar will be broken up into two parts: a 20-minute presentation, followed by a 10-minute question-and-
“When I meet with hiring managers I often hear that they need employees who have very specific training in wind and solar energy, who know the equipment inside and out and they want people who have had hands-on experience,”
Webinar Topic: “Demand for Skilled Labor in Renewable Energy”
Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Time: 3:30 to 4:00 p.m. Eastern/2:30 to 3:00 p.m. Central/1:30 to 2:00 p.m. Mountain/12:
Moderator: Sue Pawlak, Ecotech Institute’s Area Director of Career Placement
Register: Seats are limited. Register at www.ecotechinstitute.com/
Ecotech Institute, based in Aurora, Colo., is the first and only school in the U.S. solely focused on renewable energy training. It offers eight associate’s degree programs:
* Solar Energy Technology, Associate of Applied Science
* Wind Energy Technology, Associate of Applied Science
* Renewable Energy Technology, Associate of Applied Science
* Facility Management Technology, Associate of Applied Science
* Electrical Energy Technology, Associate of Applied Science
* Energy Efficiency, Associate of Applied Science
* Power Utility Technician, Associate of Applied Science
* Business Administration – Sustainability, Associate of Applied Science.
For more information on Ecotech Institute, visit www.ecotechinstitute.com. You can also follow Ecotech Institute through its Facebook page at facebook.com/
About Ecotech Institute
Ecotech Institute is the first and only college entirely focused on preparing America’s workforce for careers in renewable energy and sustainability and is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges. Launched in April 2010 in Denver, Colorado, it offers eight highly practical renewable energy degree programs that provide graduates with skills valued by today’s alternative renewable energy employers. Classes start once per quarter and applications are always accepted. Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Ecotech Institute is a division of Education Corporation of America. For more information about Ecotech Institute, visit ecotechinstitute.com or call 877-326-5576.
3225 East 2nd Avenue
Denver, CO 80206